Support our mission: Donate today
- Financial Donations
- Corporate Matching Gifts
- Office Supplies/In Kind Donations — please see our Donation Guide for specific items we can and cannot accept
- Sharing Projects
- Food Pantry Items
- Vehicle Donations
- Shop for Our Cause
- Donor Advised Funds and Planned Giving Opportunities
Donate through United Way /CFC/SECADesignate NHCO to receive all or part of your pledge.
- NHCO’s main United Way Contributor Choice code is 2357.
- For state employees, our SECA number is 4601-0023
- For federal employees, our Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) number is 53-330
St. Paul’s United Methodist Church is our parent organization and valued partner, although we maintain a separate 501(c)3 nonprofit status under the umbrella “group” ruling of The United Methodist Church. NHCO is an IRS-approved 501(c)3 organization. Click here to view a portion of NHCO’s most recent IRS Form 990. To request the full 990, contact Director of Operations Dianne Buirge at 412-487-6316.