It’s people sharing life together, enjoying a common sense of togetherness, mutual cooperation and values.
Living in a community also means
people helping people
– through life’s many challenges.
Matching Corporate Gifts
- Your December donation could be matched to help a struggling family!
- Reverse Advent Calendar: give to those in need during the holiday season
- Purchase your Enjoy books at NHCO — great gifts!
- $38,000 raised by NHCO board: Your donation can be matched!
- With your help, NHCO is assisting those affected by flooding
People helping people.
That’s what North Hills Community Outreach is about.
Since 1987, with the help of people just like you, we’ve helped struggling families in communities in northern Allegheny County get through difficult times and work toward self-sufficiency. Our services include three food pantries and an organic garden, seasonal Sharing Projects, utility assistance, emergency financial help, Education Assistance for nontraditional adults, WorkAble employment mentoring, Free Tax Preparation, Ask the Attorney legal consultation, budget coaching and Smart Investments for Women, In Service of Seniors volunteer care giving for seniors, two Free Rides for Seniors shuttles, Transportation Assistance, and much more.
There are no fees for NHCO’s services. We rely on the generosity and support of individuals, businesses, schools, foundations, government and religious organizations and our many volunteers to carry out our mission of helping people in crisis, hardship and poverty.
North Hills Community Outreach is an interfaith organization addressing the needs of people in crisis, hardship and poverty.
North Hills Community Outreach
1975 Ferguson Rd.
Allison Park, PA 15101