Participate in an NHCO fund raiser or friend raiser …annual NHCO traditions!
Citrus Sale Fund raiser –
Orders are taken late December through early February for pickup in early March each year.
Fruit pick up is always in St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, 1965 Ferguson Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15237 (next to NHCO Allison Park)
If you ordered through a group, please check your order form or with your group coordinator for pickup time and location.
- NHCO sells juicy and delicious grapefruit, oranges, tangerines and pears each winter. A little bit of sunshine in a box!
- We need volunteers to call people the night before delivery, and volunteers who can unload the trucks and sort through fruit on delivery day. First weekend in March. Please contact Alyssa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions about your order during pickup weekend, please call 412-487-6316 opt 1 and leave a message.
- Please note that individual citrus orders are to be picked up IN ST. PAUL’S UMC next door to NHCO Allison Park! If you ordered through a GROUP, such as a congregation, please check your paperwork for pickup location.
Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community Fund raiser – May 2017 TBA
Stage AE, North Shore
- Walk in this fund raiser (or be a “virtual walker”) for North Hills Community Outreach in the annual Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community! Help us make this Highmark Walk a great fund raiser for NHCO.
- There is no minimum registration fee, and you can set your own fund raising goals!
- This fun 1-mile or 3-mile walk is great for families and pets, you get to meet great people who enjoy supporting charities, hear live music, and feel great about yourself afterward!
- Contact Maria at email@example.com or 412-307-0069 x 3209
Dick’s Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon! Fund raiser – May 2017 TBA
- Each year Team NHCO needs runners for this fund raiser to run on behalf of NHCO in any of the marathon events the first weekend in May! Form a relay team, or run the 5K or the half or full marathon!
- For more info including fund raising amounts, or to volunteer at the event, contact Harriet at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-412-408-3830 x 3204.
Neighborhood Block Party Fund raiser — See you in Spring 2017!
The Chadwick, Wexford
- A fantastic evening for the whole family!
- Variety of awesome food stations (can you say Brownie Bling Bar?!), fun for the kids, music and entertainment!
- For more information, to sponsor, or donate a basket for the silent auction, please contact Cheryl at email@example.com or 412-487-6316 opt 1 x 3111.
Mini Masters Golf Tournament Fund raiser – May TBA
RMU’s Island Sports Complex, Neville Island
- A fun-filled evening for family, friends and business associates. Enjoy a round of mini-golf, delicious buffet dinner and silent auction.
- Proceeds benefit neighbors in need served by the NHCO North Boroughs satellite and food pantry.
- If you’re interested in helping, placing an ad in the program or donating to the silent auction, please call Nancy at 412-307-0069 x 3321.