Participate in an NHCO fund raiser or friend raiser …annual NHCO traditions!
Citrus Sale Fund Raiser – Purchase now though early February for pickup first weekend in March.
NHCO sells juicy and delicious grapefruit, oranges, tangerines and pears each winter. A little bit of sunshine in a box! Orders are being taken now through February 5 for pickup the first weekend of March .
Fruit pickup is always in St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, 1965 Ferguson Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15237 (next to NHCO Allison Park) . If you ordered through a group, please check your order form or with your group coordinator for pickup time and location.
- We welcome groups who would like to take orders — great for youth groups, offices, congregations, neighborhoods, etc.
- If you have any questions about your order during pickup weekend, please call 412-487-6316 opt 1 and leave a message.
- Please note that individual citrus orders are to be picked up IN ST. PAUL’S UMC next door to NHCO Allison Park! If you ordered through a GROUP, such as a congregation, please check your paperwork for pickup location.
- We need volunteers to call people the night before delivery, and volunteers who can unload the trucks and sort through fruit on delivery day. First weekend in March. Please contact Alyssa at email@example.com .
Neighborhood Block Party April 26, 2018
The Chadwick, 10545 Perry Hwy, Wexford
- A fantastic evening for the whole family!
- Online registration for this event will open in early 2018. If you have questions, please contact Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-487-6316 opt 1 x 3111. Our 2017 Neighborhood Block Party featured a variety of awesome food stations, live music by Acoustic Diversion and by Katie Zeak and Chris Ehrenberger, Fairytale Princess Visits, Yo-yo champions Ky Zizan and John Wolfe, Funny Face Productions face painting, Crazy Like a Fox balloon art, Faces by Jack caricatures, silent auction, games, fun for the kids and more!
- Thanks to our 2017 Signature Sponsors The Chadwick, Fenchel Law Offices – Ashley Bozewski and Allegheny Health Network.
- For more information, to sponsor, or donate a basket for the silent auction, please contact Cheryl at email@example.com or 412-487-6316 opt 1 x 3111.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon! Fund raiser – May 5 & 6, 2018
Run for the Hills with TEAM NHCO and have your entry fee waived when you agree to raise funds for NHCO!
- Each year #TeamNHCO needs runners for this fund raiser to run on behalf of NHCO in any of the marathon events the first weekend in May! Form a relay team, or run the 5K or the half or full marathon!
- Registration for 2018 is now open! Register here to run for NHCO!
- For more info including fund raising amounts, or to volunteer at the event, contact Harriet at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-412-408-3830 x 3204.
- Thanks to our 2016 and 2017 sponsor Heritage Seubert!
Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community Fund raiser – May 12, 2018
Stage AE, North Shore
- Walk in this fund raiser (or be a “virtual walker”) for North Hills Community Outreach!
- There is no minimum registration fee, and you can set your own fund raising goals!
- EVERY dollar you raise goes to NHCO — Highmark underwrites the walk so charities get full benefit!
- This fun 1-mile or 3-mile walk is great for families and pets, you get to meet great people who enjoy supporting charities, hear live music, and feel great about yourself afterward!
Thanks to our 2017 sponsors!
- Wesbanco McCandless
- Omega Federal Credit Union
- Babcock Dental Center, PC
- Nova Cafe
Contact Maria at email@example.com or 412-408-3830 x 3209