Participate in an NHCO fund raiser or friend raiser …annual NHCO traditions!
Neighborhood Block Party Fund raiser — Thursday, April 27, 2017, 5:30-8:30 pm
The Chadwick, 10545 Perry Hwy, Wexford
- A fantastic evening for the whole family!
- Click here for ALL-INCLUSIVE TICKETS: Variety of awesome food stations, live music by Acoustic Diversion and Katie Zerak, Pittsburgh Princesses, World Yo-yo Champion Ky Zizam, Funny Face Productions face painting, Crazy Like a Fox balloon art, Faces by Jack caricatures, silent auction, fun for the kids and more!
- Thanks to our Signature Sponsors The Chadwick, Fenchel Law Offices – Ashley Bozewski and Allegheny Health Network.
- For more information, to sponsor, or donate a basket for the silent auction, please contact Cheryl at email@example.com or 412-487-6316 opt 1 x 3111.
Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community Fund raiser – May 13, 2017, 9:00am
Stage AE, North Shore
- Walk in this fund raiser (or be a “virtual walker”) for North Hills Community Outreach!
- There is no minimum registration fee, and you can set your own fund raising goals!
- EVERY dollar you raise goes to NHCO — Highmark underwrites the walk so charities get full benefit!
- This fun 1-mile or 3-mile walk is great for families and pets, you get to meet great people who enjoy supporting charities, hear live music, and feel great about yourself afterward!
- Thanks to our sponsor WesBanco!
- Contact Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-307-0069 x 3209
Dick’s Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon! Fund raiser – May 6 & 7, 2017
- Run for the Hills with TEAM NHCO and have your entry fee waived when you agree to raise funds for NHCO!
- Each year #TeamNHCO needs runners for this fund raiser to run on behalf of NHCO in any of the marathon events the first weekend in May! Form a relay team, or run the 5K or the half or full marathon!
- Start today by clicking here and sign up on our CrowdRise page.
- For more info including fund raising amounts, or to volunteer at the event, contact Harriet at email@example.com or 412-412-408-3830 x 3204.
Citrus Sale Fund raiser – Purchase late December-early February for pickup first weekend in March.
NHCO sells juicy and delicious grapefruit, oranges, tangerines and pears each winter. A little bit of sunshine in a box! Orders are taken late December through early February for pickup the first weekend of March each year.
Fruit pickup is always in St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, 1965 Ferguson Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15237 (next to NHCO Allison Park) . If you ordered through a group, please check your order form or with your group coordinator for pickup time and location.
- We welcome groups who would like to take orders — great for youth groups, offices, congregations, neighborhoods, etc.
- If you have any questions about your order during pickup weekend, please call 412-487-6316 opt 1 and leave a message.
- Please note that individual citrus orders are to be picked up IN ST. PAUL’S UMC next door to NHCO Allison Park! If you ordered through a GROUP, such as a congregation, please check your paperwork for pickup location.
- We need volunteers to call people the night before delivery, and volunteers who can unload the trucks and sort through fruit on delivery day. First weekend in March. Please contact Alyssa at firstname.lastname@example.org