Participate in an NHCO fund raiser or friend raiser …annual NHCO traditions!
Citrus Sale Fund raiser – Order late December through early February. Pickup March 4 and 5, 2017.
Orders are taken late December through early February for pickup the first weekend of March each year.
Fruit pickup is always in St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, 1965 Ferguson Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15237 (next to NHCO Allison Park)
If you ordered through a group, please check your order form or with your group coordinator for pickup time and location.
- We always welcome groups who would like to take orders — great for youth groups, offices, congregations, neighborhoods, etc.
- NHCO sells juicy and delicious grapefruit, oranges, tangerines and pears each winter. A little bit of sunshine in a box!
- We need volunteers to call people the night before delivery, and volunteers who can unload the trucks and sort through fruit on delivery day. First weekend in March. Please contact Alyssa at email@example.com
- If you have any questions about your order during pickup weekend, please call 412-487-6316 opt 1 and leave a message.
- Please note that individual citrus orders are to be picked up IN ST. PAUL’S UMC next door to NHCO Allison Park! If you ordered through a GROUP, such as a congregation, please check your paperwork for pickup location.
Neighborhood Block Party Fund raiser — Thursday, April 27, 2017
The Chadwick, Wexford
- A fantastic evening for the whole family!
- Variety of awesome food stations (can you say Brownie Bling Bar?!), fun for the kids, music and entertainment!
- For more information, to sponsor, or donate a basket for the silent auction, please contact Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-487-6316 opt 1 x 3111.
Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community Fund raiser – May 2017 TBA
Stage AE, North Shore
- Walk in this fund raiser (or be a “virtual walker”) for North Hills Community Outreach in the annual Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community! Help us make this Highmark Walk a great fund raiser for NHCO.
- There is no minimum registration fee, and you can set your own fund raising goals!
- EVERY dollar you raise goes to NHCO — Highmark underwrites the walk so charities get full benefit!
- This fun 1-mile or 3-mile walk is great for families and pets, you get to meet great people who enjoy supporting charities, hear live music, and feel great about yourself afterward!
- Contact Maria at email@example.com or 412-307-0069 x 3209
Dick’s Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon! Fund raiser – May 6 & 7, 2017
- Each year #TeamNHCO needs runners for this fund raiser to run on behalf of NHCO in any of the marathon events the first weekend in May! Form a relay team, or run the 5K or the half or full marathon! Click here to Run for the Hills with TEAM NHCO and have your entry fee waived when you agree to raise funds for NHCO! #PowerofGiving #GameonPGH
- For more info including fund raising amounts, or to volunteer at the event, contact Harriet at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-412-408-3830 x 3204.