An Individualized Approach That Helps You Reach Your Goals At Your Pace
The Pathways Program is a holistic approach that helps individuals and families achieve stability and self-reliance. In this program, we work with individuals and families over time, rather than just with immediate issues.
We Help You
- Locate the services and resources you need to achieve your goals.
- Create your own long and short term goals and action plans.
- Gain skills and knowledge that will empower you to reach these goals.
- And we’ll encourage and support you in these steps.
Pathways Clients Can Receive
- Flexible access to our food pantries and other NHCO programs.
- One on one advocacy and support from a service coordinator.
- Budgeting information.
- Job search assistance.
- Identify goals that you want to achieve. Examples of goals can include achieving financial independence, maintaining housing stability, finding a better job or continuing education.
- Work with your service coordinator to create a plan that will help you accomplish your goals.
- Maintain monthly face to face meetings along with regular contact with your service coordinator.
What You Need To Sign Up
- A copy of your photo ID (If you have one).
- A copy of your ACCESS/ SNAP card (If you have one)
- Proof of income for everyone in the household for the last 30 days (Including earned income, social security, disability and child support).
- A copy of your resume (If you have one)
To qualify for NHCO’s Pathway’s Program , you must live in our service area and meet income requirements.
“I wouldn’t be where I am today without the help from North Hills Community Outreach.”
– Crystal, a Pathways client
“I came to a point in my life when I wanted to give up…That’s when NHCO literally saved my life… The most important thing is to say thank you very much.”
– Marie, a Pathways Client
If your Interested in learning more about The Pathways Program, please contact us at email@example.com
North Boroughs Service Coordinator (Pathways Program)
Greenstone Methodist Church
939 California Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15202
Millvale Service Coordinator (Pathways Program)
Millvale Community Center
416 Lincoln Ave., 2nd floor
Millvale, PA 15209
412-408-3830 x 3224
McKees Rocks Service Coordinator (Pathways Program)
500 Chartiers Ave.
McKees Rocks, PA 15136
412-331-1685 x 233
Achieve Your Goals! We’ll be with you each step of the way.
If you have friends who could use this free service, please tell them about it!
Funding from Community Services Block Grant is administered by PA Department of Community and Economic Development and allocated by Allegheny County Department of Human Services.