January & February 2020
This winter, all seven elementary schools in North Allegheny will participate in “Jump for the Hills!” a jump rope fundraiser benefiting North Hills Community Outreach (NHCO).
The goal of this program is to encourage kids to:
- Be physically active.
- Engage in community service.
- Raise support and awareness for NHCO’s mission of helping neighbors in need.
Beginning in January, kids will learn jump rope skills during their physical education classes. At the same time they’re also encouraged to raise donations from family, friends and neighbors that will benefit North Hills Community Outreach. In other words, the students will “Jump for the Hills” this winter.
In February the participants will demonstrate their jumping roping talents during “Jump Day” at their school.
Please watch this video and learn about the great things North Hills Community does for our neighbors and how you can help by participating in “Jump for the Hills!”
Fundraising levels and incentives:
- Any Donation: An ‘I Jumped For The Hills!” bracelet
- $15: An “I Jumped For The Hills!” keychain
- $30: An “I Jumped for the Hills” t-shirt.
- $100: Student will be entered into a raffle for a big ticket Items, including:
– Chick-fil-a gift card
– Target gift card
– Dave and Busters gift card
– Audubon Society of Western Pennsylvania Summer Camp Session
– Dots and Doodles Art Studio Gift Card
The top fundraiser from each school will be entered into a raffle for:
- A Football signed by entire 2019 Steelers
- A Signed Cam Heyward Photo
For any questions about Jump for the Hills, please contact:
412-487-6316, opt 1 ext. 3112