Oct. 7 – Nov. 8
NHCO’s Thanksgiving on Every Table collection starts in October and continues through early November. Every year, NHCO distributes hundreds of complete Thanksgiving dinners to families in poverty, hardship and crisis. You can help by holding a collection or donating any or all of the following items to help those in need have a full dinner.
FOUR EASY WAYS YOU CAN DONATE FOOD or ITEMS!
- NHCO’s offices are open 9am-4pm, Monday through Friday.
- We have special donation times on the FIRST Saturday morning of each month from 9am-noon in our Allison Park pantry behind the main building.
- You may call 412-487-6316 opt 1 to make alternate arrangements as available.
- Or you can donate at other locations in the community.
We respectfully ask that you do not leave donations outside due to possible contamination from weather, insects or animals. Items left outside could be discarded.
Items for a complete Thanksgiving dinner include:
- 1 large box stuffing mix
- 1 large box instant mashed potatoes
- 1 15-ounce can of cranberry sauce
- 2 16-ounce cans of vegetables
- Any dessert mix
- 1 box of muffin mix
- 1 package of turkey gravy mix
- 1 package of napkins
- 1 grocery certificate for $20 or more (to purchase a turkey)
- Canvas shopping bag