Collection starts in October and continues through early November for NHCO’s Thanksgiving on Every Table. Every year, NHCO distributes hundreds of complete Thanksgiving dinners to families in poverty, hardship and crisis. You can help by holding a collection or donating any or all of the following items to help those in need have a full dinner.
- Please note that our office hours are M-F, 9am-4pm.
- We have special donation times on the first Saturday morning of each month from 9am-noon in our Allison Park pantry behind the main building.
- You may also call to make special arrangements for a special drop off time. Please call 412-487-6316 opt 1 for special hours or arrangements.
- We respectfully ask that you do not leave donations outside due to possible contamination from weather, insects or animals. Items left outside could be discarded.
Items for a complete Thanksgiving dinner include:
- 1 large box stuffing mix
- 1 large box instant mashed potatoes
- 1 15-ounce can of cranberry sauce
- 2 16-ounce cans of vegetables
- Any dessert mix
- 1 box of muffin mix
- 1 package of turkey gravy mix
- 1 package of napkins
- 1 grocery certificate for $20 or more (to purchase a turkey)
- Canvas shopping bag