Spring Dinner Food Collection
North Hills Community Outreach collects Spring Dinner food items to give to each of the families who use our pantries. (Distribution date changes each year. Collection is generally January through mid-March).
Please see below for donation times and arrangements.
Here is complete list of items needed:
- Pound of butter or margarine*
- Jar of applesauce
- Can of fruit cocktail or pineapple: slices or chunks
- Box of instant potatoes: mashed or scalloped
- Package of “brown and serve” dinner rolls* or biscuit mix
Families will also receive a canned vegetable and a dessert mix.
Click here for a downloadable PDF flier.
FOUR EASY WAYS YOU CAN DONATE FOOD or ITEMS!
- NHCO’s offices are open 9am-4pm, Monday through Friday.
- We have special donation times on the FIRST Saturday morning of each month from 9am-noon in our Allison Park pantry behind the main building.
- You may call 412-487-6316 opt 1 to make alternative arrangements as available.
- Or you can donate at other locations in the community.
We respectfully request that items not be left outside due to potential damage from weather, animals and insects.