Participate in an NHCO fund raiser or friend raiser …annual NHCO traditions!
Neighborhood Block Party Sunday, March 24, 2019, 4:30-8pm
The Chadwick, 10545 Perry Highway, Wexford
- Featuring No Bad Juju! A fantastic evening for the whole family!
- Enjoy a variety of food stations, cash bar provided by The Chadwick, live music , face painting, balloon art, caricatures, silent auction, games, a kids room, and more! Please visit our online ticket order form to see our list of generous signature and neighborhood sponsors!
- For more information, tickets, to sponsor, or donate a basket for the silent auction, please contact Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-487-6316 opt 1 x 3111.
Loaded Potato Bar! Friday, April 12, 2019 4:30-7:00 pm
St. Paul’s United Methodist Church
Admission is a “Pay what you are able” donation to NHCO for all-you-can-eat Loaded Potato Bar, a drink and dessert, and enjoy Irish dancing by Bell School of Irish Dance! Lenten friendly, vegan and vegetarian friendly, and gluten-free friendly!
Dick’s Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon! Fund raiser – May 4 &5, 2019
- Each year #TeamNHCO needs runners for this fund raiser to run on behalf of NHCO in any of the marathon events the first weekend in May! Form a relay team, or run the 5K or the half or full marathon!
- Register to run for NHCO!
- For more info including fund raising amounts, or to volunteer at the marathon, contact Harriet at email@example.com or 412-412-408-3830 x 3204.
Citrus Sale Fund Raiser –
- We welcome groups who would like to take orders — great for youth groups, offices, congregations, neighborhoods, etc.
- If you have any questions about your order during pickup weekend, please call 412-307-0069 x 3311 OR 412-487-6316 opt 1 and leave a message.
- If you ordered through a GROUP, such as a congregation, please check your paperwork for pickup location.
- We need volunteers to call people the night before delivery, and volunteers who can unload the trucks and sort through fruit on delivery day. First weekend in March. Please contact Alyssa at firstname.lastname@example.org .