Participate in an NHCO fund raiser or friend raiser …annual NHCO traditions!
Friday, October 19, 2018, 7:30-11pm
Greater Pittsburgh Masonic Center, 3579 Masonic Way, Ross
When people are struggling and don’t know where to turn, NHCO has “got it covered!”
- Midlife Crisis is Pittsburgh’s answer to middle-aged rock and roll — six businessmen who work hard by day and rock it out at night!
- The Turbosonics: deliverin’ surf at maximum impact! Surf-rock — beach party dance music!
- Headliner Corned Beef & Curry brings a high-energy, interactive show, playing all genres and anchoring their shows with Celtic/Irish tunes and Classic Rock. You’ve seen these guys at the Pittsburgh Irish Festival, now join them up close and personal. Hand-clapping, foot-stomping fun!
Enjoy complimentary appetizers and snacks. Soda provided by Masonic Temple. Beer and wine provided by the bands. Get lucky with a T-shirt toss between band sets!
Doors open at 7:30 pm for appetizers and socializing. Midlife Crisis plays at 8pm, Turbosonics at 9pm, Corned Beef & Curry at 10pm.
Tickets are $25 online through October 18, and $30 cash only at the door October 19. Proceeds support NHCO’s many free programs and services for local families facing crisis, hardship and poverty.
Neighborhood Block Party Sunday, March 24, 2019, 4-8pm
The Chadwick, 10545 Perry Highway, Wexford
- A fantastic evening for the whole family!
- Enjoy a variety of food stations, cash bar provided by The Chadwick, live music by local lbands, face painting, balloon art, caricatures, silent auction, games, a kids room, and more! Please visit our online ticket order form to see our list of generous signature and neighborhood sponsors!
- For more information, to sponsor, or donate a basket for the silent auction, please contact Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-487-6316 opt 1 x 3111.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon! Fund raiser – May 4 &5, 2019
- Each year #TeamNHCO needs runners for this fund raiser to run on behalf of NHCO in any of the marathon events the first weekend in May! Form a relay team, or run the 5K or the half or full marathon!
- Register to run for NHCO!
- For more info including fund raising amounts, or to volunteer at the marathon, contact Harriet at email@example.com or 412-412-408-3830 x 3204.
Citrus Sale Fund Raiser – Purchase December through early February for pickup first weekend in March.
Please check back in December 2018 for our 2019 sale!
Fruit pickup is always in St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, 1965 Ferguson Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15237 (next to NHCO Allison Park) . If you ordered through a group, please check your order form or with your group coordinator for pickup time and location.
- We welcome groups who would like to take orders — great for youth groups, offices, congregations, neighborhoods, etc.
- If you have any questions about your order during pickup weekend, please call 412-487-6316 opt 1 and leave a message.
- Please note that individual citrus orders are to be picked up IN ST. PAUL’S UMC next door to NHCO Allison Park! If you ordered through a GROUP, such as a congregation, please check your paperwork for pickup location.
- We need volunteers to call people the night before delivery, and volunteers who can unload the trucks and sort through fruit on delivery day. First weekend in March. Please contact Alyssa at firstname.lastname@example.org .