Participate in an NHCO fund raiser or friend raiser …annual NHCO traditions!
Citrus Sale Fund Raiser – Purchase through early February for pickup first weekend in March. Please check in late December 2018 for our 2019 sale!
Fruit pickup is always in St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, 1965 Ferguson Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15237 (next to NHCO Allison Park) . If you ordered through a group, please check your order form or with your group coordinator for pickup time and location.
- We welcome groups who would like to take orders — great for youth groups, offices, congregations, neighborhoods, etc.
- If you have any questions about your order during pickup weekend, please call 412-487-6316 opt 1 and leave a message.
- Please note that individual citrus orders are to be picked up IN ST. PAUL’S UMC next door to NHCO Allison Park! If you ordered through a GROUP, such as a congregation, please check your paperwork for pickup location.
- We need volunteers to call people the night before delivery, and volunteers who can unload the trucks and sort through fruit on delivery day. First weekend in March. Please contact Alyssa at email@example.com .
Neighborhood Block Party Sunday, March 24, 2019, 4:30-8pm
The Chadwick, 10545 Perry Highway, Wexford
- Featuring No Bad Juju! A fantastic evening for the whole family!
- Enjoy a variety of food stations, cash bar provided by The Chadwick, live music , face painting, balloon art, caricatures, silent auction, games, a kids room, and more! Please visit our online ticket order form to see our list of generous signature and neighborhood sponsors!
- For more information, tickets, to sponsor, or donate a basket for the silent auction, please contact Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-487-6316 opt 1 x 3111.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon! Fund raiser – May 4 &5, 2019
- Each year #TeamNHCO needs runners for this fund raiser to run on behalf of NHCO in any of the marathon events the first weekend in May! Form a relay team, or run the 5K or the half or full marathon!
- Register to run for NHCO!
- For more info including fund raising amounts, or to volunteer at the marathon, contact Harriet at email@example.com or 412-412-408-3830 x 3204.