NHCO relies extensively on donations of goods and services from caring community groups and individuals.
Donations can be dropped off at any of our three offices
Monday through Friday, 9am and 4pm
And the first Saturday of every month between 9am and noon at our Allison Park location.
* Please do not leave donations outside of our office when are closed- we have raccoon friends who will help themselves!
If you are shopping online for items, please consider shopping through AmazonSmile, iGive or Goodshop. When you name NHCO as your charity of choice, retailers will donate a portion of the price of your eligible purchases to NHCO!
Priority and Office items
- Spring loaded baby gate
- Colored paper – 8.5 x 11, any and all colors
- Straw bales
- Garden gloves
- Seed packets
- First aid kits
- Metal Folding Commercial Clothes Racks (For our sharing projects)
Food Pantry items
- Fruit Juice
- Soup (Hearty, meal-style soup preferred)
- Canned Pasta (ravioli, lasagna, etc.) and chili
- Canned Potatoes
- Canned Carrots
Back to School Collection, June 15 – August 7
- New backpacks
- Colored pencils
- 24-pack Crayons
- Glue sticks
- Highlighters and markers
- Loose-leaf paper
- Pencils/mechanical pencils
- Pencil boxes and sharpeners
- Pocket folders
- TI graphing calculators for advanced high school science and math (Texas Instruments). These can be gently used, as long as they are working.