Hold a benefit or fundraiser to help families in need!
Many local individuals and groups have held successful benefits, fundraisers and events for NHCO, such as:
- Grand openings
- Garden parties and house parties
- Performances, concerts and recitals (Memorial Park Church has held Twilight Night, a preview performance of local high school musicals, raising thousands of dollars in one evening by accepting “pay-what-you-can” admission!
- Golf outings
- Benefit walks and runs
- Exercise classes
- Car washes
- Bake and coffee sales (this works great at congregation and school events and on Election Day at your polling place!)
- Jeans days at the office
- Couples have asked for donations for NHCO in lieu of wedding or anniversary gifts.
- Children often ask for donations for NHCO instead of, or in addition to, birthday gifts.
- One family had the opportunity to have the Stanley Cup for a week. They had a party for friends and family and collected $8,000 donations in exchange for a photo with the Cup!
We would love to hear your idea! Contact Erica Cochran at 412-408-3830.