All NHCO Offices are closed to the public.
In order to ensure the safety and well-being of staff, volunteers, and the families and individuals that we serve, our office are closed. NHCO’s number one priority is to continue to support those in our community who need assistance at this time. Out staff will continue to work remotely to answer calls and emails from those who need assistance. We anticipate a high volume of calls during this time, so we appreciate your patience as we do our best to get back to you in a timely manner.
If you are in need of assistance, please call 412-487-6316 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To those of you who have reached out about ways to support North Hills Community Outreach during this time, we appreciate your kindness and consideration. Our community is going to need extra resources and support as a result of this crisis, and we are so happy that you all want to help.
Please visit NHCO.org/Donate to make a secure online donation.
We are accepting food donations:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
NHCO Main office
1975 Ferguson Road
Allison Park, PA 15101
Shopping carts will be placed outside the pantry, located behind the main building down the driveway. Please place the donated items into the shopping carts. Thank you.
For everyone’s safety, please wear a mask and stay six feet away from others when visiting our office to make a donation.
Urgently needed items:
- Juice/juice boxes
- Canned Carrots
- Canned potatoes
- Canned pasta (such as Chef Boyardee)
- Baked beans
- Mac and cheese
- Side dishes
- Cleaning products
- Paper products (paper towels and toilet paper)
- Fruit cups and canned fruit
- Chunky Soups
For everyone’s safety, please wear a mask and stay six feet away from others when visiting our offices.
- Food Pantries
Wednesday, May 20, 10am-1pm, Millvale
Tuesday, May 26, 11am-1pm, Allison Park
Thursday, May 28, 5pm-7pm, North Boroughs
Thursday, June 4, 2pm-4pm, North Boroughs
Tuesday, June 9, 1pm-3pm, Allison Park
Wednesday, June 17, 10am-1pm, Millvale
Tuesday, June 23, 11am-1pm, Allison Park
Thursday, June 25, 5pm-7pm, North Boroughs
All others are on hold until further notice.
If you need of emergency food, please call 412-487-6316 or email email@example.com
- Free Tax Prep Program – Services will be suspended at its Millvale and North Boroughs Volunteer Income Tax Assistance site locations NHCO hopes to reopen its tax sites in the coming weeks. We will continue to monitor and follow advice from State and County Health Depts. Anyone with an appointment scheduled during the closure will be contacted by NHCO to reschedule once the program has a confirmed reopening date. If you have questions or concerns regarding Free Tax Prep please call 412-408-3830
- Free Rides For Seniors – In order to ensure the safety of the seniors we serve, we have suspended our FRFS shuttles. If you have any questions or concerns please call 412-449-0151.
- In Service of Seniors – Already scheduled ISOS rides are being handled on a case by case basis. Ride scheduling for future appointments is suspended until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns please call 412-307-0069.
- Ask The Attorney – All appointments will be held via telephone. Anyone with an appointment scheduled during the closure will be contacted by NHCO for instruction. If you have questions or concerns about your existing Ask The Attorney appointment please call 412-408-3830.
Those interested in volunteering; To ensure your safety, and the safety of others, NHCO is trying to do as much as possible for the community while utilizing a minimal amount of people to do so. We are not accepting new volunteers at this time in order to properly practice social distancing.
- The DICK’S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon – Our marathon charity runners are now Virtual Charity Runners. They’ll still run, but at a time and place that they choose. Here’s a list of NHCO Virtual Charity Runners that you can support.
- Highmark Walk to Healthy Community will now be an online fundraiser and virtual walk only. You can still support a virtual walker or sign up as a virtual walker to support NHCO