Our offices are open by appointment only. If you need to make an appointment or have a question about receiving assistance please call 412-487-6316 or email email@example.com
Please be aware that we have safeguards in place to ensure the safety of our staff and volunteers; a mask is required upon entry to any office, no walk-ins will be permitted at this time, you must have an appointment.
To those of you who have reached out about ways to support North Hills Community Outreach during this time, we appreciate your kindness and consideration. Our community is going to need extra resources and support as a result of this crisis, and we are so happy that you all want to help.
Please visit NHCO.org/Donate to make a secure online donation.
We are accepting food and sharing project donations at all three of our offices.
Monday through Friday, 9am-4pm.
And the first Saturday of every month from 9am-noon at our Allison Park office.
For everyone’s safety, please wear a mask and stay six feet away from others when visiting our office to make a donation. Thank you!
* Please do not leave donations outside of our office when are closed- we have raccoon friends who will help themselves!
Urgently needed items:
- Fruit Juice
- Soup (Hearty, meal-style soup preferred)
- Canned Pasta (ravioli, lasagna, etc.) and chili
- Canned Potatoes
- Canned Carrots
For everyone’s safety, please wear a mask and stay six feet away from others when visiting our offices.
- Food Pantries
Tuesday, September 8 from 1pm-3pm, Allison Park
Wednesday, September 16, 10am-1pm, Millvale
Tuesday, September 22 from 11am-1pm, Allison Park
Thursday, September 24 from 5pm-7pm, North Boroughs
All others are on hold until further notice.
If you need of emergency food, please call 412-487-6316 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free Rides For Seniors – For medical appointments only. Please give us at least two business days notice. To make an appointment call 412-449-0151.
- In Service of Seniors – Already scheduled ISOS rides are being handled on a case by case basis. Ride scheduling for future appointments is suspended until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns please call 412-307-0069.
- Ask The Attorney – All appointments will be held via telephone. Anyone with an appointment scheduled during the closure will be contacted by NHCO for instruction. If you have questions or concerns about your existing Ask The Attorney appointment please call 412-408-3830.
Below are the current updates to our volunteer program during the COVID-19 crisis. Our needs and opportunities are constantly changing, hopefully for the better.
- We are temporarily not taking in new volunteers, and will not be holding volunteer orientations.
- Everyone must wear a face mask and maintain six feet of social distance between each other when volunteering.
- Masks and gloves will be provided at all our offices.
- Our offices are open. If you’re interested in volunteering at our offices, please contact the staff member you report to.
Please understand that we’re taking these measures for everyone’s safety. We’re looking forward to seeing you very soon.
THANK YOU! We cannot do what we do without you.
If you have any questions please contact:
412-408-3830 x 3204
- Save The Date – Got It Covered
Friday, November 6, 2020
A virtual concert and fundraiser
A night of fun activities and live music from local acts, including Pittsburgh’s premier surf-rock band The Turbosonics. More details soon!