Our CARES Service Coordinator focuses on those affected by the COVID crisis. Anyone who experienced a job loss and/or reduction of income due to COVID-19 can get help finding services and applying for emergency relief.
The CARES Service Coordinator can assist those applying for:
• Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps)
• Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
• Free or reduced prices on school meals
• Assistance with child care while at work
• Medical assistance
• Pennsylvania unemployment
The coordinator can also help clients navigate to other services/programs at NHCO or other agencies.
For assistance please contact:
CARES Service Coordinator
412-408-3830 x 3210