Donated vehicles and help hundreds of families a year through North Hills Community Outreach’s Transportation Assistance Program!
Your unwanted car can help others. The process free and simple!
- Donate your car – Pickup or towing is free
- We sell it at auction
- 100% of the money from the sale of vehicle (after fees) helps people with transportation needs such as:.
Driver’s license/PA Registration renewal
One-time car loan or insurance payment
Port Authority Connect Card
Rideshare gift card (Lyft, Uber)
Assistance with down payments
You will help people in our community meet and overcome transportation challenges, and help them with access to jobs, critical appointments, child care and more.
Due to lack of public transit, job loss, low-paying jobs and other reasons, many people in suburban communities lack affordable or reliable transportation. In fact, of the many reasons people report they came to North Hills Community Outreach for help, transportation is always within the top three!
Lack of reliable, affordable transportation limits access to:
- certain jobs, therefore limiting income
- medical appointments
- healthy food options and grocery stores
- child care, day care and preschool
- post-secondary education (college and trade schools)
- critical appointments and job interviews
- children’s school activities, worship and other community involvement
Visit NHCO’s donation page on Vehicles for Charity or call 412-408-3830 ext 3225 for more information.