Upcoming Volunteer Orientations
Check our calendar for 2017 NHCO Volunteer Orientations and In Service of Seniors Volunteer Orientation & Information Sessions.
Volunteer Opportunities at NHCO
Volunteering for NHCO is mission focused: every opportunity is meant to help someone in need, either directly or indirectly.
Below is a list of areas where volunteers often provide their services. Please note that not every area or opportunity will be available at the time of your inquiry. If a specific volunteer opportunity or time is not available for you, we will try to suggest other organizations that might be a better fit.
- Please contact NHCO Volunteer Coordinator Harriet Klatte at 412-408-3830 x 3204 for more information or to volunteer.
- Garden and Youth volunteers should contact Alyssa Crawford at 412-307-0069 x 3311.
- Those wishing to volunteer of our In Service of Seniors program should register here, or contact Nancy Jones at 412-307-0069 x 3321.
- Special events and fundraisers
- Senior Programs
- Garden and Groundskeeping
- Office Support
- Food Pantry