Here are some of our fundraisers and friendraisers …annual NHCO traditions!
Kids! We are accepting artwork submissions for an NHCO “People Helping People” 2016 Calendar!
Click here to download an informational flier and entry slip. Submissions are due August 31, 2015.
Mini Masters Golf Tournament – Watch for May 2016 date TBA
RMU’s Island Sports Complex, Neville Island
- A fun-filled evening for family, friends and business associates. Enjoy a round of mini-golf, delicious buffet dinner and silent auction.
- Proceeds benefits neighbors in need served by the NHCO North Boroughs satellite and food pantry.
- If you’re interested in helping, placing an ad in the program or donating to the silent auction, please call 412-307-0069.
Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community – Watch for May 2016 date TBA
- Walk and fund raise (or be a “virtual walker”) for North Hills Community Outreach in the annual Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community! Help us make this Highmark Walk a great fundraiser for NHCO.
- This fun 1-mile or 3-mile walk is great for families and pets, you get to meet great people who enjoy supporting charities, hear live music, and feel great about yourself afterward!
Dick’s Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon! – First Sunday in May
- Each year Team NHCO needs runners to fund raise and run on behalf of NHCO in any of the marathon events the first weekend in May! Form a relay team, or run the 5K or the half or full marathon!
- Contact Patti at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-412-408-3830.
- Click here to download a fundraising packet full of tips and info about NHCO.
- For more info, or to volunteer at the event, contact Patti at email@example.com or 412-412-408-3830.
Citrus Sale – orders taken December-early February each year for pickup in early March.
Citrus orders are now closed. Please check back in late November for next year’s sale.
Fruit pick up is always in St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, 1965 Ferguson Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15237 (next to NHCO Allison Park)
If you ordered through a group, please check your order form or with your group coordinator for pickup time and location.
- NHCO sells juicy and delicious grapefruit, oranges, tangerines and pears each winter. A little bit of sunshine in a box!
- We need volunteers to call people the night before delivery, and volunteers who can unload the trucks and sort through fruit on delivery day. First weekend in March. Please contact Patti at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions about your order, please call our citrus hotline at 412-487-6316 opt 1 ext 3106 and leave a message.
- Please note that individual citrus orders are to be picked up IN ST. PAUL’S UMC next door to NHCO Allison Park! If you ordered through a GROUP, such as a congregation, please check your paperwork for pickup location.