For more information call NHCO at 412-408-3830 ext. 3217 or email Jackie: email@example.com
or contact WorkAble at 412-904-5993.
- WorkAble is a free employment counseling and career mentoring program that helps unemployed adults find and maintain income-adequate employment.
- WorkAble connects unemployed adults with a professional career counselor who assesses their skills, employment needs, and barriers to employment. Volunteer career mentors provide support and one-on-one training for resume writing, job searching, interview skills and more.
- WorkAble offers workshops and a JobsBlast email that lists known job openings in the area.
- WorkAble is available to all residents of Allegheny County.
- WorkAble is a United Way-funded partnership of North Hills Community Outreach, South Hills Interfaith Movement and Jewish Family & Community Services.
Career Services (Workshops, etc)
Please call 412-408-3830 x 3217 to learn about upcoming workshop offerings.
Workshop topics include: Resumes & Cover Letters, Job Search Strategies, The Art of Networking, Interviewing 101
Check out other organizations that help people find employment. See our list of online job search sites, staffing firms, resources for individuals with a disability or criminal record and affordable places to get business attire. For other resources not related to employment, check out our resources page.