We match individuals with experienced financial coaches in our Basic Financial Literacy/Budgeting program.
In the program, participants will:
- Evaluate immediate financial needs, expense habits and develop a “test” budget
- Learn how to develop a budget plan for current and future finance needs
- Organize bill paying to minimize expenses
- Review credit report and learn strategies to increase credit (FICO) score
- Set goals and review progress
- Attend basic financial self-improvement workshops
- Save for a goal
- Establish a separate emergency fund
For more information, contact Jackie at 412-408-3830 x 3217.
***If you are struggling, are unemployed or underemployed, and would like some help setting goals for employment or education, our Pathways Program could help. ***